Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New (well, newer) Beginning of the Year Assessment

Hi Guys,

So I have been noticing a lot of people pinning my Kindergarten Diagnostic Test that I use at the beginning of the school year. And then I remembered that I never uploaded the new test! The only difference is that I added a hexagon. (I know, big deal, right?) But, I thought I would upload the new one anyway.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQdW1kNTlHN0dSNTQ/view?usp=sharing

So, here is the new one with that ever important hexagon. See my Assessment label for how I test letters and sounds at the beginning of the year to go along with this assessment.

I have to say, though, I have used ESGI this year as an assessment tool and it is amazing! If you ever have the opportunity to get it or ever demo it, you should. It keeps my testing organized, lets me inform parents of results and even prints flashcards. I was lucky enough to have my district buy it for my Kindergarten team. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 09 10