Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Welcome Back!


Our year has begun! In the past, I have ran this blog for teachers to seek resources and inspiration. I always ran a separate blog for parents and students. This year I would like to combine the two, and give inspiration to all. My class started today and we had a great first day. My students were enthusiastic and, after the first 20 minutes, very comfortable. 

I love learning about the new little ones in my class. Kylie loves music and can sing any song that Alvin and the Chipmunks sing. Avery knows his colors. Amari can count to 10. And Annabelle is a wonderful helper. I look forward to getting to know them more over the course of this year. 

Please stop by the webpage for information on school, teaching, kids, and more. We are all one big team. Teachers, students, and parents need each other to make learning happen. 
 
Welcome to Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 09 10