Thursday, August 13, 2015

The First Two Days!

The first two days of Kindergarten are over!!!!!! I would have posted that the first day was over, but I was dead tired and couldn't find the energy. So, I will post today. All went well. I have a great group of kids and only had minor crying. Needless to say, I ALWAYS forget how much direction they need, but I saw great improvement from yesterday to today. Very proud of my little guys.

What are some activities we did the first two days of Kindergarten?
  • We read stories.
  • We took a tour of the school
  • We colored our first initial with markers (yes, we really did that!)
  • We sang songs
  • We explored the toys
  • We made Mr. Circle
  • We did some work on the number zero (Counting Sets Set on TpT)
  • We wrote our names using the Name Bubbles (which is what I call it)
  • We colored things that are red and matched the  color word red to them (Colors Set on TpT)
  • We made new friends by playing introduction games like Hickety Pickety Bumble Bee
It has been a whirlwind for sure, but we are learning and having fun!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQcjlWNmp5cjBPUDg/view?usp=sharing

 Coloring the word RED

 Cutting and matching the word to the picture.

 Cutting the pieces to Mr. Circle (Yes, he cut that circle by himself....AMAZING!)

 Our class' Mr. Circle display.

 I was told this Mr. Circle was riding a roller coaster so he was scared.

 This Mr. Circle is very happy. 

Fun introduction game on the first day.

1 comment:

09 10 01 09 10