Saturday, August 1, 2015

Parent Contact Log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQQW0zbFRvR3hfdTg/view?usp=sharing
We all know that we need to document our time when we speak to parents. I have heard of all kinds of systems, like using an index card file, or writing it in a journal. I cannot handle that! I have a sheet that goes in my student information binder (pics to come soon), and this sheet stays with that particular student's info. I just have to turn to the student's tab and document it. Then I have everything in one place: parent contact log, student information (parent names, phone numbers, email, allergy info, etc.), all of their assessment sheets, progress reports and report cards.

By writing all of the parent contacts down this way I easily have documentation for SSTs and IEPs. It also helps with discipline parent conferences and academic parent conferences. Grab it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 09 10