Friday, June 14, 2013

Transitional Kindergarten

Happy Summer! (I think it's summer anyway. I am still working working working.)

My name is Maryanna Baldridge. I teach Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten in Southern California. I am married to an amazing man who encourages me in everything I do. I am also a mommy to a 6-year-old and a 3-year-old. I am sure you can imagine, my days are full! We are keeping busy playing in the backyard with our dogs and pet rabbit. We are gardening, roller skating, and painting. Ahh, vacation.....

Needless to say Pinterest, Teacher's Notebook, and TeacherspayTeachers wont let me have an actual summer vacation because I am finding new and better ways to do my job! I am very excited about how teaching is changing and how I am able to inspire my students more effectively. I am currently selling on TpT and Teacher's Notebook. If you are in the market for some new material for your TK or K class, check out my shops. My main focus is on Language Arts and Math. I have several units for Sight Words and am working on several more for TK. I just put up a TK ABC Pack. Go take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 09 10