Sunday, July 26, 2015

Student Info Sheet FREEBIE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQUTZrak9qRXV5VlU/view?usp=sharing
This is the student info sheet I use the first day of Kindergarten. I actually give this to parents on what my district calls a "Preview Day". This is a day the Kinders and their families get to come into the classroom and meet the teacher, find their seat and their cubby and see what they are getting themselves into. I love it because I get to meet the kids, talk to their parents a little, and get the really important info that I need (most of which is on this sheet). It also helps with the kids' nerves on the first day. There isn't nearly as much crying as normal. (But, don't me wrong...there is always crying. )

I realize this sheet does not match exactly what everyone is looking for, so if you would like an editable version, let me know and I can send one your way.

1 comment:

09 10 01 09 10