Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sight Word Checklist EDITABLE

Is everyone having a good summer? I am, for sure! My family and I went to Maui. Needless to say it was AMAZING and I didn't want to leave and I want to go back right now. But, I can't. So, I came home and checked my email instead. Know what I found? A lot of requests for an editable version of my Sight Word Checklist for Kindergarten. If you would like to have this please click HERE or on the picture and you can edit it using PowerPoint.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQMERLVHpuMUFJRXc/view?usp=sharing


Some of you may use Fry Words or another system, so this will allow you plug in your own words where you need them. Please remember that this is a PowerPoint file, so you will need access to PowerPoint from Microsoft Office to use it. Once you have it open, click on the word you want to change, delete the one you want to replace and write your new word in. Hope this helps!

I am off to the I Teach K! Conference on Sunday. Hope to see some of you there. :)

1 comment:

09 10 01 09 10