Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Editable Stamp It Page

Hi everyone,
I am trying to finally catch up on all of my TpT questions and requests. I apologize for my serious lack of timeliness. The end of the year just got away from me. One of the requests I had was to put an editable version of my Sight Word Stamp It! page. So, here it is!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQOEQ4djlweDM1V1k/view?usp=sharing
To edit this page you will need to download the tracing font onto your computer. The font is

Download this font and then open the file. There will be an install button at the top left. Install this BEFORE you open the stamp it page file. Once it is installed you should have no problem editing the words so that they match what you are working on. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 09 10