Sunday, June 8, 2014

Classroom Rules

Managing a Kindergarten classroom takes a lot of discipline. Making sure your students learn the rules at the beginning of the year is time consuming, but so important. Here are three posters I place around the room for my students to have a visual reminder of their expectations throughout the day.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQN2YtbXhjc0FKZEk/edit?usp=sharing 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQN2YtbXhjc0FKZEk/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQN2YtbXhjc0FKZEk/edit?usp=sharing
I keep these posters in the areas I need them the most. Table Rules go on the white board, so that if I am teaching whole group I can remind those who are not doing a good job how to do better. I place the Rug Rules next to the rug area, within arms reach of reminding students how to sit and listen. I place the Line-Up Rules on or next to the door so I can remind students how their line should look before we exit the room.

10 comments:

  1. These are awesome, thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, but I can't seem to fit them on paper. What paper size do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I was looking for a visual for how to line up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an excellent little visual. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I will definitely use these this upcoming school year. ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!! Thanks I will print these and laminate them to use this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the printables!!! So helpful!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 01 09 10